|Careers >> Administrative Assistant >>
Career Opportunities For Motivated, Articulate And Hard Working Men & Women
|Job Opportunity #2 – Administrative Assistant
Blue Zebra Appointment Setting is a leading, people-focused, fast-paced, integrity-based, professional firm. We are seeking a strong, enthusiastic, administrator to support our sales and marketing teams. Working from home for a minimum of 20 hours per week, you will utilize your strong organizational skills to multi-task and professionally interface with clients, appointment setters and vendors. Candidates must be energetic, honest, hardworking, ambitious, time disciplined and results-oriented. We require at least 5 years of experience within a sales or appointment setting environment, as well as, 2+ years of experience with ACT contact management, 2+ years of Administrative Assistant experience, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software. Familiarity with the Internet and a home-based office equipped with a phone, PC, and fast, internet access is key.
As a team of professionals, we are dedicated to results and delivery of a quality service. Our firm is rooted in honesty, integrity and the “Golden Rule”. We continually strive to take care of our team, as well as, serve our clients at all times. If interested, please e-mail your resume to Careers@BlueZebraUSA.com and we will contact you.
Job Description: Type: Administrative Assistant, work from home, independent contractor.
Compensation: High hourly rate contingent up on experience and skill level. Contracting fees paid weekly.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a strong, enthusiastic, administrator to support our sales and marketing teams
· Be an energetic, professional, honest, hardworking, ambitious, and results-oriented personality who appreciates a people-focused, integrity-based, supportive and motivating environment.
· Have 7+ years serving the business-to-business marketplace.
· Have 5+ years of experience within a sales or appointment setting environment.
· Have 3+ years of experience with ACT contact management or CRM software, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook software.
· Have familiarity with the Internet and a home-based office equipped with a phone, printer and high-speed internet access.
· Be available to work a minimum of 6-8 hours per day for a total of 30-40 hours per week.
· Provide references.
In the subject line of your e-mail, please state the Job Posting Board on the Internet from which you heard about us in the subject line of your responding e-mail, accompanied by your resume and e-mail it to:
Strong Compensation. Advancement. Stability. Integrity. Empowerment. A Unique Team.